Sunday, July 5, 2009

FAVORITE RELATABLE QUOTES, BIBLE VERSES AND STORIES


Today's quote actually comes from one of our students at the Peter Pitchess Detention Center. At the end of class we always discuss how God is working on our lives and how that relates to working in the television industry. During one of these discussion, a young inmate stood up and ask if he could read something he'd written. Below is what he said:

"God is giving me amazing opportunities in my life and He is watching me, seeing what I do with the blessings He gave me. Did I blow it or did I become fruitful doing the best I can, giving God the Glory. What will you do with the Blessings God gave you?" Merit Program Inmate.

I must admit, this students message and his sincerity really moved me. God is in that classroom and all of us are hearing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment